Quick Access Housing (QA)
Authorized emergency housing up to 30 days with the possibility of an additional 15 days. A staff person is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Not a locked facility
- Accommodations for males and females
- Shared rooms
- Provides three meals daily
- Provides social support groups
- Assists clients in maintaining self-administration of medication
- Fee - No Income - subsidized by the Hamilton County Mental Health and Recovery Services Board (HCMHRSB)
- Fee - With Income - sliding fee scale
To make a referral, call MHAP Triage at (513) 558-8888. A referral can be generated from a Case Manager or PATH Worker.