2208 Reading Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Phone: (513) 723-2150
Fax: (513) 723-2189
Director: Shannon Kiniyalocts, MSW, LSW
Clinical Director: John Orr, MA, LPCC-S
HOPE for Children and Families (HOPE) is a program of Mental Health Access Point. HOPE is a multi-system collaboration between Hamilton County Mental Health and Recovery Services Board (HCMHRSB), Hamilton County Job and Family Services Children’s Services division, (HCJFS), Hamilton County Developmental Disabilities Services (HCDDS) and Hamilton County Juvenile Court. HOPE is responsible for the referral, connection, monitoring and coordination of services for children and families who are involved in two or more county systems.
- Assessment of service needs.
- Referral and connection to community services.
- Care Coordination and oversight.
- Consultation with multiple system partners.
- Hamilton County resident.
- Ages 7-17.
- Involved in 2 or more county systems.
- Previous services have not been successful in meeting needs.