2208 Reading Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Phone: (513) 651-4142
Fax: (513) 651-2310
Director: Shannon Kiniyalocts, MSW, LSW
Clinical Director: John Orr, MA, LPCC-S
Family Access to Integrated Recovery (FAIR) is a program developed from a collaborative effort between the Hamilton County Mental Health and Recovery Services Board (HCMHRSB), the Children's Services division of Hamilton County Job and Family Services (HCJFS), Central Clinic and the Addiction Services Council. FAIR is responsible for the assessment, referral for services, and care management of the behavioral health needs of children and family members who are involved with Children's Services.
FAIR provides an entry to mental health and/or alcohol and drug services, and also monitors the service to ensure the child welfare goals of safety, permanence, and well-being are incorporated into treatment.
- Collaboration with Hamilton County Job & Family Services (HCJFS) Caseworkers in the identification of children and families in need of behavioral health and/or alcohol and drug services.
- Diagnostic assessment, referral and connection to behavioral health service providers, and care management oversight.
- Gathering of information for referred cases to determine the need for services.
- Collaboration with community providers in serving the needs of the Children's Services involved client
- An open case in the Children's Services division of Hamilton County Job & Family Services (HCJFS).
- An identified need for behavioral health services - including mental health and/or alcohol or other drug services.