A transitional resource to prepare individuals who need further stabilization and skill development for permanent living arrangements. Length of stay is traditionally 90 days with a 30 day extension based on the individual's need. A staff person is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Not a locked facility
- Shared rooms
- Structured setting
- Provides groups twice per day
- Provides skill building in independent activities of daily living (IADL)
- Provides education on how to self-manage psychiatric illness and/or symptoms
- Assists clients in maintaining self-administration of medication
- Fee - No income - subsidized by the Hamilton County Mental Health and Recovery Services Board (HCMHRSB)
- Fee - With income - sliding fee scale
To make a referral, call MHAP Triage at (513) 558-8888. A referral can be generated from a Case Manager or hospital social worker or agency social worker.