How To Request Your Records
Everyone has the right to access his or her clinical record information. Please follow these guidelines if you would like to review or receive copies of your information.
- Please discuss your request with your clinician, case manager, or doctor.
- If your case is closed, please contact the staff person noted at the end of this page to complete this process.
- Complete the "Request to Access or Copy Records" form, available online or from your clinician.
- In order to receive your records, please bring a photo ID to verify your identity.
- Copies of your records cost $5.00 for the first 10 pages, and $0.50 for each additional page.
- MHAP keeps clinical records for seven years after the most recent termination date for adults. Clinical records for minors are kept until they turn 25.
- You may not have access to a portion of your records, but you will notified of a reason, if this is the case. You have the right to appeal this decision to our agency's Client Rights Officer, Barb Namett at (513) 558-2941.
Mental Health Access Point (MHAP)
Contact: Linda Reaves
311 Albert Sabin Way
Cincinnati, Ohio 45229
Phone: (513) 558-9010
Fax: (513) 558-3100
Family Access to Integrated Recovery (FAIR)
2208 Reading Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Phone: (513) 651-4142
Fax: (513) 651-2310