311 Albert Sabin Way
Cincinnati, OH 45229
Phone: (513) 558-8888
Coordinator: Kathryn Van Fleet, MSW, LISW-S
The Keys to Health project provides care coordination for adult residents of Hamilton County who have severe mental and chronic physical health issues and have frequent reliance upon local hospital emergency rooms. The goal is to work with these patients to help them stabilize and get connected to ongoing community resources by integrating physical and behavioral health care.
- Physical health examinations and behavioral health assessments.
- Medication prescriptions and symptom monitoring
- Care planning, care coordination and monitoring of needed treatment services
- Patient education regarding medical and mental health issues.
- Hamilton County resident.
- Ages 18 and older.
- Have mental health and chronic physical health issues.
- Emergency room visits more than one time in the past 30 days or more than two times within the past three months.
Keys to Health will help individuals connect with services in the community to meet their goals as well as to enhance their quality of life.